Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tonight was a tough night for me

Tonight was a very tough night for me; Rocksie had her marriage to Michael. It would be a lie to say I don't love her anymore. Sometimes the feelings come raging up out of me like some sort of explosion. Sometimes I feel like a part of me has died.

The ladies at the Castle have been very supportive of me during all of this. Today I spent most of my day at the Castle shooting pictures and dancing with some of the ladies. It was good not to be alone.


My dear Goldie

Kwai was the most supportive in all this. She would honestly like to see some kind of friendship emerge from the ashes of all this. It is hard to bear the knowledge of what I've lost. Kwai is always there though. She loves me unconditionally.


My pretty Jill

I've found a home in the Castle. I can practice my photography here with an energy that I haven't had in quite awhile. I'm not sure any of these women can be the model that Rocksie was for me but they certainly do try.


There is nobody quite like Panty

I have no idea what the future holds for me in Second Life. I do know that I'm dedicated now to the Castle Ivana and my new friends there. I also know that two of them have sworn their dedication to me. It might not be the way I wanted things to be but it is what I have.


My precious Kwaibebe

I don't know that I'll ever partner again. Rocksie Slade is a hard act to follow. I do know that I'm finding out who my friends are and that I am still a man capable of love and being loved. Maybe that is all that really matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment