Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ivana Hanni



Ivana Hanni was one of my first friends in Second Life. I don't know what she saw in me but whatever it was she seemed to like it. As owner of the Castle Ivana she has made something of a name for herself. She is your go-to person for submissive women and naughty delights. She is also an incredibly intelligent and gentle person. I count myself as lucky that she decided to friend me.


Now during the Rocksie years I would vist Ivy's fine establishment but never partake of the companionship offered there. I was rather loyal to Rocksie during the entire time we were together. Once things crumbled though and I was in a bit of shock over it all I went to see Ivana as one of the sincere friends I had. Nothing happened other than our talking and her consoling me on my loss.



My next visit was a bit less innocent; after my years of fidelity and a certain feeling of betrayal I just had to let off steam. Ivana was more than willing to personally oblige me in my self therapy. This woman is wonderful that way as I am sure any VIP member of the Castle will swear too.

I am such a fortunate man to know this woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment