Monday, April 23, 2012


Kwaibebe Kaventipovic and the Library


I've started a new photographic project today. Castle Ivana has a variety of very nice themed rooms for the entertainment of patrons and VIP members. The only problem is most people don't get to see them unless they have laid down some linden. I've decided to start shooting a set of pictures in each room with the modelling assistance of at least one of Ivy's dedicated ladies. This might give some guests a chance to further consider the delights potentially awaiting them.



For the first room, The Library, I had the assistance of my own lovely Kwaibebe Kaventipovic. She seems quite at home among the books and rich wood textures. She seemed even more comfortable on the window couch.



I'll try to add at least two rooms a week this visual tour and, hopefully, have a different Castle Slave for each photo set. But I am sure that dear Kwai would be willing to stand in when needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment