Saturday, April 14, 2012

Clarissa Caxton


Clarissa is another one of the ladies who provide service at Castle Ivana. It's a little hard not to fall a bit in love with her when I take pictures of her. She has a charming elegance to her as well as warm personality.



For both Kwai and I the Castle Ivana has functionally become our virtual home. Kwai and I have been gradually rebuilding both Rosser's Landing sims into a set of gigantic photo studios.
In some ways I am reinventing myself; finding out what sort of man I really want to be both in the Real World and this Virtual World. I have always wanted to be a photographer. About 20 years ago I was, in fact, a freelance photographer with my own business, tax number and trusty Nikons.


I had to sacrifice that business due to Real World concerns. Now though within Second Life I am recapturing some of the same happiness and satisfaction of that past life. I'm even making a bit of linden while I'm at it.


Pictures can be such precious things. They capture a split second for all eternity. In Second Life so many ladies have created such incredible visions of beauty. Maybe this is just my destiny and karma being acted out.




No comments:

Post a Comment