Wednesday, January 1, 2014

 
 
New Year's Day 2014
 
   Happy Freaking New Year to you all! The calendar had turned and the clock has struck and we are wandering into a new year like a ship sailing into a fog bank. We just never know what is going to pop up in front of us.
 
    Now 2013 was a heck of a year for me; it's done and gone now, just a lot of memories and unpaid bills. I did accomplish some things over the year. Had a life changing bit of surgery done. Lost a few people I cared about. Reconnected even more strongly with somebody I love. That was 2013, let it slide into the history books.
 
 
Kwaibebe is always along for this ride

 
  This year I have some New Year's Resolutions to live up too. For one thing, this blog is BACK. I am going to strive to update it at least weekly. Back when I had another blog called "The Booming Prairie Chicken" the updates came every Saturday. With 'Bernard's World' they'll more likely be Saturday or Sunday. It all just depends on when I'm sober.
 
 
Let's remember those things that inspire us

 

  I'll be writing about both Second Life and Real Life. I personally believe the two are intertwined with each other; the more time you spend in Second Life the more it shows up in your Real Life. I'm not going to judge whether this is a good thing or a bad thing but it definitely happens.
 
 
Marco Vey Cigars - inspiration to me

 
  I've made a lot of friends in Second Life. They'll be involved in this blog to one degree or another as well. So if you're a resident of Second Life don't be shocked if I ask you to post something or add your picture to my literary mania.
 
 
 
My Greatest Inspiration
Kwaibebe and the beautiful woman
behind Kwaibebe Kaventipovic

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment