Sunday, June 16, 2013

Steampunk Revolution
 
 
 
 
   The last 30 days have been some of the most important days in my life. On May 14th I had a surgery to correct something in my very Real Life. I'll save you the account of my medical history other than to say that for the first time in a decade I am able to eat like a normal person and my body is now closer to how it should be than it has been in more than 35 years!
 
 
   Yes, this has been sort of a personal revolution for me.
 
 
   In just the last week so much has happened; my love with my precious Kwai has deepened as she has shown me a strength and trust that so few people can know. I've also finally met in the very Real World my precious Isabella, the other woman I want to share my life with. I am just blessed that they both come to be sisters in their love and dedication to me and each other.
 
   Now this brings me to matters of Second Life...
 
   I've made the decision to take Rosser's Landing back into the Second Life Steampunk Community. This is really a return to our roots in so many ways and a place where I believe we can excel.
 

 
Just a little Second Life Steampunk for you.
 
   In light of all of this one my first actions was to establish our first 'embassy' outside of Rossers Landing on the venerable steampunk community of Steelhead. We will be working at offering our creative talents and services to their wonderful world of imagination, humor and unique steampunk style.
 
 
Our Embassy on Steelhead.
 
   I will be striving to make more frequent updates to this blog in the coming weeks. I've neglected it for far too long. The world is so very different now though...
 
 
Kwai outside our Embassy.
 
 


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment