Sunday, July 1, 2012

Building a family...



It has been a little more than two weeks since Isabella and I were formally married in Second Life. Quite a bit about our relationship hasn't changed; she still wears my collar and usually refers to me as Master. The fact that she and I exchanged our vows has effected how we relate to other people within our virtual world. Some have had a hard time accepting it and this doesn't matter to any of us in the least.



Kwaibebe remains my desired slave and continue her duties to the Castle Ivana. She just has a beloved sister in her submission to me now. I do see Isabella making efforts to be close to Kwai that I never saw in my prior relationship. This matters to me greatly since they both wear my ring and my collar, one in RL and the other in SL. Kwai is delighted in her new sister and supportive of the relationships we are all building.


This is about building a family now. Relationships within Second Life can be considerably different than what you see in the Real World. Though I know it exists in the Real World I am certain that practicing the Master-sub relationship in Reality would get you branded as a pariah at best or even thrown in prison at worst. Within the virtual confines of Second Life Isabella, Kwai and I are starting to build our own family of sorts. I don't know what the future holds but I am planning on meeting it with my treasured ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment