Monday, May 28, 2012


With the Ladies at the Horse Auction


Kwai, Lexi, Isabella and I at the Horse Auction


It just so happens that Isabella and Kwai share an interest in Amaretto Horses. Today Isabella was putting up a few for auction so I invited myself along. Lexi was into Amaretto Horses herself at one time - she is a breedable tiger person now - but I asked her along as well. I don't often get several of my ladies together at one time so this was a bit of a minor event for us.



Kwai doing a demo of the new 'Property of Bernard' Halter Top.

This was also a great chance to show off Lexi's creation the 'Property of Bernard' Halter Top. All three ladies were rather striking in them. I doubt if I'll be giving out too many of these at this point.


Isabella Wikifoo in my collar.

Besides, with Kwai, Lexi and Isabella what more could this man want? Another 100,000 linden? Don't worry, already working on that.









No comments:

Post a Comment